Cancellation and Missed Appointment Policy
Our goal is to provide a quality portrait experience for all of our clients. “No-shows” and late cancellations inconvenience everyone as we need to rearrange our schedule to accommodate appointments. We would like to remind you of our policy regarding missed appointments. This policy enables us to better utilize available appointments for our clients.
Cancellation of an Appointment
In order to be respectful of your photographer as well as other clients, please be courteous and call Quantum Fox Photography promptly if you are unable to show up for an appointment. This time will be reallocated to someone who is waiting for an appointment. If it is necessary to cancel your scheduled appointment, we require that you call at least 24 hours in advance. Appointments are in high demand, and your early cancellation will give another person the possibility to have access to an earlier appointment.
How to Cancel Your Appointment
To cancel appointments, please call 267-317-8080. If you do not reach us, you may leave a detailed message on our voicemail. If you would like to reschedule your appointment, please leave your phone number. We will return your call and give you the next available appointment time.
A late cancellation is considered when a client fails to cancel their scheduled appointment with a 24 hour advance notice. A failure to cancel at least 24 hours before your scheduled appointment will result in a $25 fee billed to your account.
No Show Policy:
A “no-show” is someone who misses an appointment without cancelling in an adequate manner. A failure to be present at the time of a scheduled appointment will be recorded in your client file as a “no-show.”
- First missed appointment: there will be no charge
- Second missed appointment: $25 fee will be billed to your account
- Third missed appointment: $50 fee will be billed to your account and you may be removed from our client list.
- Phones are to be put away at the beginning of the meeting or session, and not to be pulled out until afterwards so the client may fully enjoy their photography experience.
- Clients are not permitted to take their own pictures during a session or viewing meeting either by a camera or phone camera unless given permission by the photographer. (Photographer may allow occasional behind the scenes shots of the entire scene setup when asked ahead of time, but no shots of just the subjects are permitted during the session.)
- All decision makers must be present for ordering session, should another ordering session need to be scheduled because all persons did not attend, a fee of $50 shall be charged to cover the photographer’s time for a new session. If no order has been placed up to two months after a session has taken place, images shall be archived and there will be a fee of $150 to make them available again for ordering.
- Changes to orders or request for changes will not be made or accepted on orders already processed do to the custom nature of our business. Once the client or photographer have left the ordering session, all sales are final and no changes may be made with the exception of adding on additional items.
- Watermarked images from our website may be shared using the ‘share’ option in the gallery to post to facebook or twitter. Whenever you see one of your images posted on our facebook page, feel free to tag yourself, but please no posting screenshots, as the quality does not always represent us in a professional manner. We also request no phone camera shots of your prints posted due to the color and quality difference.
- If someone is sick (which includes, but is not limited to, coughing, runny nose, fever, stomach bug, or anything contagious, which includes head lice) client is responsible for informing the photographer so session may be rescheduled. Should client show up to session sick (either self or a family member), they will be asked to leave and another session will need to be rescheduled. We need to enforce this due to immune-compromised persons in the photographer’s household that cannot be exposed to illness. Photographer will also reschedule if sick as well. Please see our cancellation policy for appointments for more information.
- Failure to follow the policies, or disrespecting the photographer either physically or verbally during a session shall not be permitted. Any actions of disrespect towards the photographer will result in the photographer leaving immediately (or making the client leave, if in the studio), all images shall be deleted, and no refunds will be given.
- All photographs that have been presented to the client represent the photographer’s work and artistic style, we do not allow any editing, cropping, or adding filters (such as on instagram) to our images.